skip to content
- Managing Director and Mining Analyst at Laurentian Bank Securities in Toronto
- Currently heads the Equity Research team, overseeing a group of equity analysts.
- During his career, Barry has consistently ranked as one of the top ten mining analysts in North America according to Zack's and Brendan Wood.
- Began his career as an exploration geologist with a number of major and junior mining companies, before becoming a mining specialist for CIBC.
- Before joining Laurentian Bank Securities, Barry was Vice Chairman of Mining at Mackie Research Capital, prior to which he was a Gold and Precious Metals Mining Analyst with Gordon Capital, BZW and Prudential Bache.
- Barry holds a B.Sc. (Geology) and an MBA from Dalhousie University, and is a fellow of the Institute of Canadian Bankers