skip to content
Aubrey J. Eveleigh, P.Geo.
President, CEO & Director
- Graduated from Memorial University of Newfoundland, B.Sc. (geology)1989.
- While at University, worked for Noranda Exploration Co. Ltd. for five field seasons as a geological assistant and continued his career with Noranda as a project geologist until 1992 at various Canadian mining camps.
- From 1992-1999; partner at a geological consulting firm with a staff of 25 geologists, technicians & prospectors, consulting for as many as 50 major and junior mining companies.
- From 2000 to present he has been President of Eveleigh Geological Consulting Inc., providing geologists, field technicians, prospectors and administration staff to the mineral exploration industry including Rio Tinto, Goldcorp, Agnico-Eagle Mines, Diavik Diamond Mines, BHP Billiton and many junior mining companies.
- Acted as VP Exploration, Senior Officer and Director to successful TSX Companies, including Wolfden Resources, which resulted in a successful merger with an Australian mining company, and MetalCORP Limited, where he was responsible for raising in excess of $25,000,000 for exploration & made many new mineral discoveries.
Tom G. Mustapic, CGA
Chief Financial Officer
- More than twenty years experience as a Certified General Accountant.
- Graduated with an Honours Bachelor of Commerce Degree in 1981 from Lakehead University.
- Experience working in public accounting, the municipal sector and with the Thunder Bay Catholic District School Board.
- Currently serves as Associate Director and Treasurer of the Thunder Bay Catholic District School Board.
- Has five years of experience as Chief Financial Officer for a publicly traded mining exploration concern.
- Community focused; currently serving as a Director of the St. Joseph’s Foundation and as Treasurer for the Thunder Bay Blaze Basketball Association.
Peter C. Wood, P.Eng.,P.Geo.
- 25 years’ experience in the mining industry and has worked as an exploration geologist for several major mining companies
- Operates a geological consulting company which was incorporated in 1991
- Co-founder and manager (VP Exploration, Director and QP) of a junior exploration company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
- Actively involved in the exploration for gold, VMS, platinum-group element and magmatic nickel-copper deposits and diamonds with a number of junior exploration companies.
- He has also been part of an exploration team that has made several significant mineral deposit discoveries and been closely involved in subsequent mineral resource estimates.
- Holds an Honours B.A.Sc. in Geological Engineering specializing in mineral exploration and a M.Sc. in Geology, both from the University of Toronto. Professional Engineer with the Professional Engineers of Ontario and a Professional Geoscientist with the Association of Professional Geoscientists of Ontario. He is also a member of the Society of Economic Geologists and the Geological Association of Canada.
Barry D. Allan, B.Sc., MBA
- Senior VP & Director, Senior Mining Analyst, Mackie Research Capital , Toronto
- Currently heads the Equity Research team, overseeing a group of equity analysts.
- During his career, Barry has consistently ranked as one of the top ten mining analysts in Canada; main reason that Research Capital's mining analyst team is consistently rated among North America's top five firms by independent agencies such as Brendan Wood and Zack's.
- Began his career as an exploration geologist with a number of major and junior mining companies, before becoming a mining specialist for CIBC.
- Prior to joining Mackie Research Capital, Barry was a Gold and Precious Metals Mining Analyst with Gordon Capital, BZW, and Prudential Bache.
- Fellow of the Institute of Canadian Bankers.
- Barry holds a B.Sc. (Geology) and an MBA from Dalhousie University.
Clifford J. Davis, B.Sc.
- Has been an independent director of Agnico-Eagle Mines since June, 2008.
- Mr. Davis is a graduate of the Royal School of Mines, Imperial College, London University (B.Sc., Mining Engineering).
- He is a mining industry veteran, and formerly a member of the senior management teams and Boards of New Gold Inc., Gabriel Resources Ltd., TVX Gold Inc., Rio Narcea Gold Mines Ltd. and Tiberon Minerals Ltd.
- Mr. Davis has held numerous senior executive positions at levels up to and including President, Chief Executive Officer, and Chief Operations Officer with a variety of large multinational mining companies and smaller development companies. These have included RTZ, Kennecott, TVX Gold Inc., Echo Bay Mines Ltd., and Gabriel Resources.
- Mr. Davis has more than 40 years of international experience in the operation and development of both underground and open pit gold and base metal mines. His career has given him extremely valuable exposure to bulk mining operations in locations throughout North America, Europe and Africa.
Brian R. Davey
- 2010 to present - Executive Director of Nishnawbe-Aski Development Funds
- 2006 to 2010 Mr. Davey was the Manager of Economic Development with the Matawa First Nations Tribal Council;
- From 2000 to 2006 he was the managing partner of First Nations Equity, a financial advisory/management-consulting firm.
- He was also the Chief Executive Officer of the Aboriginal Economic Renewal Secretariat based in Toronto - a Secretariat responsible for facilitating and developing business partnerships between industry and Aboriginal business
- From 1991 to 1997 he was a Deputy Grand Chief of the Nishnawbe-Aski Nation. As a Deputy his portfolio included economic, business and infrastructure development.
- From 1981 to 1990 he was the Rights and Treaty Research Director for Grand Council Treaty 9.
- Brian has worked over 28 years on First Nation issues mostly related to economic and business development. He is a graduate of Native Studies and Political Science from Trent University, Peterborough, Ontario. Brian is a member of the Moose Cree First Nation in north-eastern Ontario and currently resides in Thunder Bay, Ontario
Peter J. Ravenscroft, M.Sc.
- Independent mining consultant at Burgundy Mining Advisors based in London, England
- Over 30 years industry experience in resource and project evaluation, geostatistics, mine planning and feasibility studies.
- Most recently Head of Global Exploration at Cliffs Natural Resources Inc., following 17 years at Rio Tinto in a range of technical and leadership roles in UK, Australia and Canada, ending as Managing Director, Technical Evaluation based in London. Previously ten years in South African mining industry with De Beers, Anglo American and Gencor (now BHP Billiton).
- Peter holds a M.Sc. (Geostatistics) from the Paris School of Mines and a B.Sc. (Hons) from University of Cape Town..