skip to content
Aubrey J. Eveleigh, P.Geo.
- Graduated from Memorial University of Newfoundland, B.Sc. (geology)1989.
- While at University, worked for Noranda Exploration Co. Ltd. for five field seasons as a geological assistant and continued his career with Noranda as a project geologist until 1992 at various Canadian mining camps.
- 1992-1999; partner at a geological consulting firm with a staff of 25 geologists, technicians & prospectors, consulting for as many as 50 major and junior mining companies.
- 2000 to 2010 he was President of Eveleigh Geological Consulting Inc., providing geologists, field technicians, prospectors and administration staff to the mineral exploration industry including Rio Tinto, Goldcorp, Agnico-Eagle Mines, Diavik Diamond Mines, BHP Billiton and many junior mining companies.
- Acted as VP Exploration, Senior Officer and Director to successful TSX Companies, including Wolfden Resources, which resulted in a successful merger with an Australian mining company, and MetalCORP Limited, where he was responsible for raising in excess of $25,000,000 for exploration & made many new mineral discoveries
- 2010 to present, Mr. Eveleigh is the President & CEO of Zenyatta Ventures Ltd. Aubrey and his team have recently discovered the Ultra High Purity Hydrothermal Graphite deposit. Zenyatta has completed the 43-101 Resource Estimate Report and recently completed the Preliminary Economic Assessment.
- April 2015 Mr. Eveleigh received the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Northwestern Ontario Prospectors Association. Mr. Eveleigh has also led the Zenyatta team in winning the top trading mining company on the TMX Exchange for 2012 and 2013. Mr. Eveleigh and his team also won the "Bernie Schneiders Discovery of the Year" award for the Albany Graphite Deposit awarded by the Northwestern Ontario Prospectors Association.
Peter C. Wood, P.Eng.,P.Geo.
- Over 30 years’ experience in the mining industry and has worked as an exploration geologist for several major mining companies
- Operates a geological consulting company which was incorporated in 1991
- Co-founder and manager (VP Exploration, Director and QP) of a junior exploration company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
- Actively involved in the exploration for gold, VMS, platinum-group element and magmatic nickel-copper deposits and diamonds with a number of junior exploration companies.
- He has also been part of an exploration team that has made several significant mineral deposit discoveries and been closely involved in subsequent mineral resource estimates.
- Holds an Honours B.A.Sc. in Geological Engineering specializing in mineral exploration and a M.Sc. in Geology, both from the University of Toronto. Professional Engineer with the Professional Engineers of Ontario and a Professional Geoscientist with the Association of Professional Geoscientists of Ontario. He is also a member of the Society of Economic Geologists and the Geological Association of Canada.
Dr. Francis Dube, O.D.B.Sc.
Director & Head of Business Development & Technology
- Dr Dubé completed a Bachelor of Science at Waterloo University, and then obtained an optometry degree from the Université de Montréal in 1997. Dr. Dube is fully bilingual in French and English.
- As an entrepreneur, Dr Dubé is currently an optometrist owner/operator of a busy clinic with complete oversight of marketing, cash flow projections and banking, human resource and strategic planning.
Dr Dubé is also a director and Co-founder of Cannacure Corp., which is a private cannabis company.
- As a result of his role with Cannacure, Dr Dubé has significant experience in strategic planning, fundraising and capital markets, in addition to his 15 years’ experience of private investing, which has mainly been in mining companies.
Brian Bosse, CFA
Director & Chief Restructuring Officer
- Mr Bosse graduated from Wilfrid Laurier University’s School of Business and Economics and became a Chartered Financial Analyst in 2001. He entered the securities industry in 1995 as a floor trader at the Toronto Stock Exchange.
- Mr Bosse has long experience with public equity valuations, investment banking, and trading for investment houses including Dundee Corporation and Société Générale. He was Vice President and Portfolio Manager of the Goodman Bluespring Fund at Goodman & Company Investment Counsel from 2012-2016.
- Currently, Mr Bosse is Chief Executive Officer and a director at International Corona Capital Corp. He has 23 years of work experience as a highly skilled corporate-turnaround executive and has extensive knowledge of the mining industry through Murenbeeld & Co. subscription mining research.
Eric Wallman, CPA, CA
- Mr Wallman is a graduate of the University of Manitoba in 1983, and obtained a full CA designation in 1986.
- He has held senior accounting and finance positions in industry since 1991, and has been an active investor in the junior mining market since 1992.
- Currently, Mr Wallman is the Senior Vice-President, Finance and Administration with Bothwell Cheese, which is the largest independently-owned cheese manufacturer in Canada.
- His role includes strategic planning for Bothwell Cheese and two related companies. Mr Wallman is also an active board member of the Western Dairy Council.
Brian R. Davey
- 2010 to present - Executive Director of Nishnawbe-Aski Development Funds
- 2006 to 2010 Mr. Davey was the Manager of Economic Development with the Matawa First Nations Tribal Council;
- From 2000 to 2006 he was the managing partner of First Nations Equity, a financial advisory/management-consulting firm.
- He was also the Chief Executive Officer of the Aboriginal Economic Renewal Secretariat based in Toronto - a Secretariat responsible for facilitating and developing business partnerships between industry and Aboriginal business
- From 1991 to 1997 he was a Deputy Grand Chief of the Nishnawbe-Aski Nation. As a Deputy his portfolio included economic, business and infrastructure development.
- From 1981 to 1990 he was the Rights and Treaty Research Director for Grand Council Treaty 9.
- Brian has worked over 28 years on First Nation issues mostly related to economic and business development. He is a graduate of Native Studies and Political Science from Trent University, Peterborough, Ontario. Brian is a member of the Moose Cree First Nation in north-eastern Ontario and currently resides in Thunder Bay, Ontario
Donald S. Bubar, M.Sc., P.Geo
- Geologist with over 30 years experience in mineral exploration in Canada.
- Graduate of McGill University, (B.Sc., 1977) and Queen's University (M.Sc., 1981).
- President and CEO of Avalon Rare Metals since 1995.
- From 1984 to 1994, he worked for Aur Resources Inc. where as Exploration Manager he was involved with the discovery of the Louvicourt copper-zinc deposit, Val d'Or, Quebec in 1989.
- Director of the Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) and was instrumental in the creation of its Aboriginal Affairs Committee in December, 2004.
- Continues to Co-Chair the Aboriginal Affairs Committee which advocates for greater co-operation between exploration companies and aboriginal communities.
James Jordan, P.Eng.
- Graduated from Queen’s University in 1983 with a degree in Mining Engineering (Mineral Processing)
- Over 30 years of experience that covers a full range of mineral extraction processes including iron ore, industrial minerals, precious, base metals and zinc refining. For the past five years, he has held senior management roles with Polyus Gold and Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd. Prior to moving into mine operations management, James spent 20 years in the consulting engineering field in a variety of roles.
- 2006, he was appointed by Hatch Ltd. as Director Mineral Processing to build the mineral processing group in Mississauga.
- Previous Project manager and metallurgical engineer for SNC Lavalin Inc. He has experience supervising studies at all levels; from scoping to full feasibility for an extensive cross section of mining and mineral processing projects that includes industrial minerals and managing a feasibility study for the expansion of a talc processing plant. James’ experience is broad based and includes senior level management responsibilities, strategic planning and operations management