skip to content
- Geologist with over 30 years experience in mineral exploration in Canada.
- Graduate of McGill University, (B.Sc., 1977) and Queen's University (M.Sc., 1981).
- President and CEO of Avalon Rare Metals since 1995.
- From 1984 to 1994, he worked for Aur Resources Inc. where as Exploration Manager he was involved with the discovery of the Louvicourt copper-zinc deposit, Val d'Or, Quebec in 1989.
- Director of the Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) and was instrumental in the creation of its Aboriginal Affairs Committee in December, 2004.
- Continues to Co-Chair the Aboriginal Affairs Committee which advocates for greater co-operation between exploration companies and aboriginal communities.