skip to content
- Jason recently returned to his hometown of Thunder Bay after spending the last three years in Toronto, accepting a senior management role with the Bank.
- Manager of Commercial Credit, Northwestern Ontario, Commercial Banking Group - TD Bank
- Currently responsible for all areas of risk management across the region including credit adjudication, monitoring and control as well as providing secondary support to the sales team.
- Toronto experience included over two years as an Associate and Analyst with TD, writing large commercial / corporate credit (individual loans in excess of $25 million) for the National Accounts group with the Diversified Industries team.
- Jason also worked at GMP Securities L.P. as an Analyst with the Mining team in the Investment Banking group. The role was to provide analytical support to the members of the mining group.
- Jason holds an H.B. Comm, from Lakehead University and successfully completed all three levels of the CFA designation, receiving his charter in 2009 and is now the Investment Advisor, TD Wealth Private Investment Advice.